NEWS TITLE - Date
EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT WITH SUBTECH PTY. LTD. - 1/6/2011
We are pleased to announce that our company has been appointed EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIVE in the Greek market for the commercial diving services and underwater ship-repair company SUBTECH, based in South Africa, Namibia and Mozambique.
- SUBTECH - DIVING
Subtech Diving was established in 1995, as a commercial diving company operating in South Africa. The company has grown steadily and has bases in Durban - South Africa, Maputo, Beira, Nacala - Mozambique and Walvis Bay - Namibia.
Subtech is a well established company with an excellent reputation and strong customer relations. The company has a skilled, dedicated staff compliment of 112 permanent staff members and a contract staff database of over 400. There is a sustainable training program and a resultant low turnover rate of personnel. Subtech is recognized for its innovative response to problems. All equipment is of the newest technology and highest quality available. All of Subtech’s dive personnel are trained to international standards with a diverse range of skills and are engendered with a spirit of teamwork, ensuring total commitment and safe working practices.
SUBTECH can service all ports in South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique. Their services include:
- Underwater Hull Cleaning
- Propeller Polishing and Repair
- Underwater Digital Video & Photographic Surveys
- Anode and Transducer replacement
- Underwater Burning
- Underwater Welding & Cutting
- Ultrasonic Testing and Side Scan Sonar
- General and in lieu of Dry-Docking Class Surveys
- All aspects of Commercial Diving
- SUBTECH - Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and Inspection Services
SUBTECH specialize in Special Surveys, Class renewal surveys, Non-Destructive Testing and the recording of Cracks, Laminations and various indications found in welding, castings, steel plates etc. Their reporting is colour coded and easy to understand. SUBTECH also carry out close-up photo reports to give you a better idea of the condition of your vessel as well as a proposed steel renewal to accurately assess the amount of repairs to be taken out before the vessel docks for repairs and are approved by all the major classification societies.
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements - UTM
- Magnetic Particle Inspection - MT
- Dye-Penetrant Inspection - PT
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection - UT
- Radiographic Testing (X-Ray) - RT
- Vacuum Box Testing – VT
- Anchor Chain Calibration - AC
- Close Circuit Television - CCTV
- Rope Access - RA
- SUBTECH - SALVAGE
SUBTECH has established itself as a reliable, cost effective and innovative salvage/rapid response company throughout the markets of Africa and the western Indian Ocean. SUBTECH's emergency response to crises is unrivalled in the region and, over the years, it has gained local support in many areas and has developed relationships with many of the major international salvage contractors.
Subtech's success in this fields has been earned from the combined experience of its engineers, salvage master, divers, marine staff and strong network around the world.
A variety of services are offered including:
- Marine Emergency Response
- Wreck Removal
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Enviromental Care / Pollution Control
- Diving Services
- Underwater Bunker / Cargo Removal
- Underwater Survey / Video Inspection
- Underwater Demolitions
- Marine Salvage Consultancy
- Marine Emergency Management
- Cargo Lightening
- Ship and Cargo Recovery Operations
- Ships Husbandry
- Pumping Services
References are available upon your request.
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries which will be treated as always by our experienced staff with the greatest care and attention.